Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Configuring Session Communications > Defining Communications Events >
Creating Event Responses
This section describes how to create event responses, using the All Event Responses view.
You can associate zero or more event logs with an event response. Some event responses do not need an event log.
The Event Handlers view tab in the All Event Responses view lets you view the event handlers with which the current event response is associated.
The Event Responses view tab in the All Event Logs view lets you view the event responses with which the current event log is associated.
NOTE: If you are implementing a custom communications driver, see also Configuring Communications List of Values Types.
To create an event response
- Navigate to Administration - Communications > All Event Responses.
- In the Event Responses list, add a new record.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the event response.
- Specify the configuration to associate this event response with:
- In the Configuration field, click the select button. The Pick Configuration dialog box appears.
- Scroll to display any additional records that are not shown, or use Query or Find to locate records matching certain criteria.
- Select an existing configuration with which you want to associate the event response, then click OK.
- Enter any desired comments for the event response.