Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Account Targeting >
Deleting a Saved Predefined Query
You can delete saved queries that are no longer needed, such as after a promotion or sales event has expired. This deletion allows users to view and execute only current predefined queries.
This task is a step in Process of Account Targeting.
To delete a saved query
- Navigate to the Administration - Application screen > Predefined Queries view.
- In the Predefined Queries list, click Query.
- Click the Object drop-down list, and choose Account Targeting.
- In the Predefined Queries list, click Go.
A list of all predefined queries containing Account Targeting is returned.
- In the Predefined Queries list, click Delete.
The selected predefined query is deleted and can no longer be viewed or executed.