Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Managing Accounts >
Account profiles maintain and display information specific to the type classification of an account. For example, an account of type Retailer will have a different profile than an account that is of the type Distributor.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Accounts.
To profile an account
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected account, and click the Profiles view tab.
The Profile form that appears on the Account Profile view depends on the type of account selected.
- If the Account Type value is HQ, an HQ Profile form appears.
- If the Account Type value is Retailer, a Retail Profile form appears.
- In the Profile form, complete the necessary fields.