Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Deductions >
Adding Literature to Deductions
Only administrators can add literature to deduction records. Examples of literature include:
- Bills of lading
- Debit memos
- Fact sheets about promotions
- Pick tickets
- Customer correspondence
This task is a step in Process of Managing Promotions Deductions.
To add literature to a deduction
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > Deductions view.
- Select the appropriate deduction record.
- Click the Literature view tab, and click New.
- In the Add Literature dialog box query for and select the required Literature item, and click OK.
The Literature Item is added to the deduction.