Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Deductions >
Reviewing Deductions (End User)
End users can review, query, sort and reassign all deductions assigned to them or to the account team.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Promotions Deductions.
To review deductions
- Navigate to the Deductions screen > Deduction List view.
- From the visibility filter, select one of the filters:
- My Deductions. Displays all deductions for accounts to which the user is an assigned team member (primary or not).
- My Team's Deductions. This view is visible only to users with direct reports, for example, a customer financial services manager. If the manager's direct reports (or their subordinates) have deductions assigned to them, these deductions are displayed here.
- All Deductions. Displays all deductions within the user's organization.
- All Deductions Across Organizations. Displays all deductions across all organizations within the Siebel database.
- Select a deduction record, and choose any of the available view tabs to review or add details to the deduction.
NOTE: Only users with administrator privileges can attach literature to a deduction using the literature view tab.