Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Objectives >
After you have added all the necessary information to an objective, you must apply the objective. This allows the objective to be modified and updated before its contents are released to end users.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Objectives.
To apply an objective
- Create or modify objectives as described in the preceding procedures.
- Navigate to the Objectives screen > Retail Objective List view.
- In the Objectives list, drill down on the objective record.
- Click the Target Accounts view tab.
CAUTION: Before you click Apply, be sure that all objective information is correctly entered. The system allows you to apply an objective only once. This restriction prevents creating multiple iterations of activities, which might miscommunicate what is required of end users.
- In the Objective form, click Apply.