Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Objectives >
Reviewing Objectives (End User)
When end users navigate to the Objectives screen, the default filter used on the Objectives list is My Objectives.
The remaining view tabs and fields visible to the end users in the Objectives screen are identical to those available to the administrator.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Objectives.
To review objectives
- Navigate to the Objectives screen > Retail Objective List view.
The default filter used on the Objectives view and the additional filters available depend on the end user's responsibilities.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate filter:
- My Objectives. Objectives for which the user is assigned to the team.
- My Team's Objectives. All Objectives within a manager's team, including their own.
- All Objectives. All Objectives for the user's organization.
- All Objectives Across Organizations. All Objectives across all organizations within the Siebel implementation.
- Drill down on the objective record.
- Use the view tabs to review activities, target accounts, and other information about the objectives.
For more information about navigating the standard Siebel interface, including using the Explorer tree, see Fundamentals.