Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Product Distribution >
Associating Account Products with Merchandising Locations (End User)
By associating an account's authorized product with merchandising locations, you can assign a specific physical location for that product, such as one or more display locations within a retail outlet, or within a bin in a warehouse. A product may have multiple merchandising locations.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Product Distribution.
To associate products with account merchandising locations
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected account, and click the Merchandising Location view tab.
- From the Merchandising Locations list, choose the appropriate merchandising location record.
- In the Product list, click New.
- In the Account Product dialog box, select the products to add to the merchandising location, and click OK.
- Repeat Step 3 through Step 5 until you have added all the products you want to add to the merchandising location.