Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Retail Execution > Performing Retail Activities (End User) >
Reviewing Store Conditions
Retail sales representatives periodically review the store conditions of an account. The review measures store conditions over time and is useful for managers who are analyzing an account.
To review store conditions
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Select the account for which you want to review store conditions.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink, and then click the Store Conditions view tab.
- In the Store Conditions Product list, select the product record for which you want to check store conditions.
A list of previous store condition reviews appears in the Store Conditions list below the Store Conditions Product list.
- To view a graphical representation of changes in the Price Point or Facing Number between various store condition reviews, from the Store Conditions drop-down list, choose Store Condition Chart.