Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Sales Volume Planning >
Viewing SVP Data (End User)
Throughout the SVP period, sales managers view SVP data to monitor shipment or consumption amounts, gather feedback on the effectiveness of pro motions, and track their progress in meeting their targets.
This task is a step in Process of Sales Volume Planning.
To view SVP data
- Navigate to the Sales Volume Planning screen.
- On the Sales Volume Planning link bar, click the data you want to view.
- In the Accounts list, select an account.
- In the Category list, select the root category or click the hyperlink in the Name field to drill down through the subcategories until you reach the level that you want to view.
- To return to a higher level, click the Go Up button.
- To return to the root, or highest-level category, click the browser's Back button.
- Scroll down to the Products list and click a product name to view the data.
- (Optional) In the Product list at the bottom of the screen, from the drop-down list, choose Period Analysis to view data in a graphical chart by period.