Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Sales Volume Planning >
Process of Sales Volume Planning
This section lists the tasks typically performed by administrators and end users in order to sucessfully execute the SVP process. Your company may follow a different process according to its business requirements.
The following list shows tasks administrators typically perform to execute sales volume planning.
- Setting Up a Category-Product Hierarchy
- Defining the SVP Hierarchy
- Performing the Initial Aggregation
- Populating Locks
- Establishing a Baseline Basis Quantity
- Copying Baseline Information to Additional Fields
- Manually Entering SVP Data
- Performing Ongoing SVP Administration Tasks
The following list shows tasks end users typically perform to execute sales volume planning.
- Viewing SVP Data (End User)
- Skipping SVP Source Data (End User)
- Locking and Modifying SVP Data (End User)