Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Content Center >
Process of Setting Up and Using Content Center
This example process represents the tasks that are carried out in the Scenario for Using Content Center. Typically Step 1 to Step 6 are carried out once and Step 7 to Step 9 are carried out many times.
- Setting Up a Content Staging Environment
- Configuring Content Objects for Content Center
- Setting Up Content Center Approval Workflows
- Setting Up Content Center Publication Workflows
- Setting Up Content Types
- Setting Up Contributors and Approvers
- Creating Content Projects
- Contributing and Approving Content (End User)
- Publishing Content Projects
Figure 1 illustrates the process and indicates who might typically perform each task.
Figure 1. Example Process for Setting Up and Using Content Center