Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Microsite Management > Using the Page Designer and Its Tools >
Using the Insert Content Tool
Using the Insert Content tool, you can add to your page content assets that stored in the content asset repository. For more information about the content assets, see Content Asset Management.
For example, there may be a content asset that is a GIF image of your corporate logo, which you want to use to brand your page. Or, a content asset may be an Adobe Acrobat file, describing departmental policies, that you want to link to your page.
This task is part of Step 4 in the Process of Microsite Management.
To add content assets to a page
- Open the page you want to edit in the Page Designer:
- Navigate to the Microsite Management (or Administration - Microsite) screen > Page Administration view.
- In the Page list, click the Page Title hyperlink.
- From the Page Designer toolbar, drag the Insert Content tool to the position on the layout where you want to add the content asset.
- In the Insert Content dialog box, click the select button in the Asset Name field and use the Pick Content dialog box to select the content asset you want to add.
The Pick Content dialog box filters the content assets:
- The default filter shows assets in the content set for the current page.
- Click the ellipsis button to select a different content set.
- Click Find All to list content assets in all content sets.
- Complete the fields in the Insert Content dialog box.
Some of the fields are described in the table in Step 3 in the To create a link from a page to an external page procedure.