Siebel Content Publishing Guide > Microsite Management >
Previewing a Page
After laying out the content on the Page Designer UI, you can preview the page.
Whether or not content appears on the displayed page depends upon the page item's release date, expiration date, and status.
The preview feature in Page Designer allows you to:
- Set a date for the preview (content inactive on that date does not appear).
- Choose to display only approved content, only draft content, both approved and draft content, or all content regardless of status.
This task is a step in the Process of Microsite Management.
To preview a page
- Open the page you want to preview in the Page Designer:
- Navigate to the Microsite Management (or Administration - Microsite) screen > Page Administration view.
- In the Page list, click the Page Title hyperlink.
- Click Preview.
- In the Preview Details dialog box, specify the Preview Status and Preview Date and click OK.
The rendered page appears in preview mode.
- Return to the Page Designer UI by clicking the back button.