Siebel Energy Guide > Agreements and Entitlements in Siebel Energy >
Revising an Agreement in Siebel Energy (End User)
End users create a revision to an agreement to add a new clause or term, or to update information that already exists in the agreement. End users might do this, for example, when a customer orders a new service that is not covered by the existing agreement, or when their company modifies its discount rates.
When end users revise an agreement, Siebel Energy preserves a record of each earlier version of that agreement. Consequently, revision records allow you to track the history of any agreement. The original agreement is saved as revision 1. When an agreement is revised:
- The respective revision number is increased by one.
- The agreement name in the Name field is changed to name (.x) where x is the revision number.
To revise an agreement
- Navigate to the Agreements screen.
- In the Agreements list, click the name of an agreement.
- In the More Info form, click Revise.