Siebel Energy Guide > Agreements and Entitlements in Siebel Energy >
Associating an Agreement with a Service Item in Siebel Energy (End User)
End users can associate agreements with service items. This allows companies to track detailed agreements at the item level of a product bundle.
To associate an agreement with a service item
- Navigate to the Quotes screen.
- In the Quotes list, select an existing quote or add a record.
- Drill down on the Name hyperlink.
- In the Quote form, complete the necessary fields.
- In the Line Items list, add a record and complete the necessary fields for the service to be ordered.
- In the Product field, select a product.
NOTE: The dialog box contains only those products with the "Track as Asset" field selected in the Product Administration screen, More Info view.
- Scroll down and click the Line Item Detail subview tab.
- In the Line Item Detail form, select an agreement in the Agreement Name field.
- In the Line Items list, click the Orders view tab.
- Click the Sales Order or Service Order button.
- Complete the necessary fields in the order.
- Drill down on the Order # hyperlink.
- Verify that the line items from the quote appear.
- In the Price List field, select a price list.
- Submit the order to change the status to Open.