Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Syndicating Facilities (End User)
In some instances, the facility requested by a customer may exceed the maximum amount that an organization can handle. In these cases, end users can syndicate the loan to spread the loan facility among other organizations.
To syndicate a facility
- Navigate to the Commercial Loan screen.
- In the Request list, drill down on a commercial loan request.
- Click the Facility Syndication view tab.
- In the Borrower list, select a borrower.
- In the Loan Facility list, select a facility for the borrower.
- In the Bank Syndication list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.