Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Commercial Loans >
Setting Pricing and Fees for Facilities (End User)
End users can use the Pricing and Fees view to set up the pricing and fees for facilities. For example, an organization may charge a setup fee for each facility created. The end user can use the Fees list to add a fee.
The prices and fees that appear in the Pricing and Fees view are populated automatically, with data from the products that the administrator has set up. For more information on creating new products, see Managing Products and Pricing or see Product Administration Guide.
To set the pricing and fees for a facility
- Navigate to the Commercial Loan screen.
- In the Request list, drill down on a commercial loan request.
- Click the Pricing and Fees view tab.
- In the Borrower list, select a borrower.
- In the Loan Facility list, select a facility for the borrower.
The Rates list and the Fees list are automatically updated.
- To add a new rate, add a record in the Rates list, and complete the necessary fields.
- To add a record in the Fees list, and complete the necessary fields.