Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts > Managing Contact Information (End User) >
Creating Categories for Contact Information
If the default Contacts list and More Info form do not contain fields to track the type of information that end users need to track, they can add additional categories. A manager may have set up a list of values from which they can select.
To add a category to a contact
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts form, query for the desired contact.
- Drill down on the Last Name link, click the Categories view tab, and create a new record.
- In the Categories list, select a category from the list of values or create a new category.
- Complete the necessary fields.
- Create additional categories by repeating Step 4 through Step 5.