Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts >
Creating Financial Plans (End User)
End users can use the Financial Planning view to ask customers questions about their specific financial goals and recommend a required monthly savings amount.
To create a financial plan
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the desired contact.
- Click the Financial Planning view tab.
- In the Financial Planning list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.
- To follow a script of questions:
- Scroll down to the Details form and click Script.
- In the SmartScript list, drill down on the Name link.
NOTE: If the script does not exist, add it. For more information about scripts, see Siebel SmartScript Administration Guide.
- Complete the questions as prompted.
The Savings (Future Value), Additional Funds Required, and Monthly Saving Required are automatically calculated based on the values entered in the Financial Planning list.