Siebel Finance Guide > Getting Started with Siebel Finance >
Using the Show Audit Trail Button
The Show Audit Trail toolbar button is not visible in the preconfigured Siebel Finance product. Using Siebel Tools, you can activate the Show Audit Trail button to display the audit trail for the selected record.
For more information on configuring the Audit Trail in Siebel Tools, see the Audit Trail chapter in Applications Administration Guide.
To use the Show Audit Trail button
- Navigate to the Administration - Audit Trail screen.
- In the Audit Trail Buscomp list, create a new record and complete the necessary fields.
- Click the Field tab, and create a new record for the field that you want to audit.
- Repeat Step 3 until the Field list shows all the fields in the business component that you want to audit.
- Click the Show Audit Trail button on the toolbar to show the audit trail records.