Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Activities >
Providing Literature Fulfillment by Email
End users can distribute literature directly to activity participants or contacts. For example, emailing meeting minutes to everyone who attended a specific meeting.
By following this procedure, the application creates a new Activity record with Type of Literature Distribution, and associates the same list of participants or contacts with this new activity.
To provide a literature fulfillment by email
- Navigate to the Activities screen > Activity List view.
- In the Activities list, select the Activity record for which you want to send follow-up literature.
- From the application-level menu, choose File > Send Email.
TIP: Press F9 instead of choosing the option from the File menu.
- In the Pick Recipient dialog box, select one of the following values:
- In the From field, select a profile.
NOTE: If a default profile has been set up for the user, the From field is automatically populated with the user's information.
- Click the Add Literature button, preceding the Check Spelling button.