Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Activities >
Creating Call Lists
A call list is a tool to help end users manage customer calls related to a specific security. End users can create call lists in the Activities and Holdings and Interests screens.
To create a call list
- Navigate to the Activities screen > Activities List view.
- In the Show drop-down list, select My Call List.
- Create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Last Name field, select contacts to add to the call list.
- In the Security Symbol field, select the securities to associate with the call list.