Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Siebel Finance Applications > Viewing and Creating Applications (End User) >
Creating Applications Using the Auto Application Feature
The Auto Application feature is available in the following screens in Siebel Finance:
End users can use the Auto Application feature to automatically create an application using information from the selected record. For example, in the Companies screen, end users can select the Auto Application option from the application-level menu (File > Auto > Application) to automatically create and populate the application using the information from the selected company.
To create an application using the Auto Application feature
- Navigate to the Companies screen > Companies List view.
- Select the company for which you want to create an application.
NOTE: If the company does not exist, add it. For more information on adding companies, see Adding Companies and Investors (End User).
- Select Auto Application by doing one of the following:
- In the Product Name field in the Application form, click the select button, and then select a product for which you want to apply.
- Complete the remaining Application fields using the Next button.
NOTE: You can also use the Auto Application feature from the Contacts and Products views.