Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Companies >
Adding Companies and Investors (End User)
When end users identify a possible lead, the lead can be added as a company. Users can then begin to add and track information about the company.
To add a company or investor
- Navigate to the Companies screen > Companies List view.
- In the Companies form, click the show more button, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.
- To specify a privacy level, in the Privacy Option field select one of the following:
- Opt-In. Sharing of non-public personal information is allowed without restrictions.
- Opt-Out - Affiliates. Sharing of non-public personal information with affiliates is not allowed.
- Opt-Out - Third Party. Sharing of non-public personal information with third parties is not allowed.
- Opt-Out - All Parties. Sharing of non-public personal information with any affiliate or third party is not allowed.
United States law requires that financial institutions disclose their privacy policies regarding the sharing of non-public personal information with third parties, and fair credit reporting, that impacts the sharing of non-public personal information with affiliates. End users can specify a privacy level by making a selection from the Privacy Option field.
The Privacy Option field is for registering the privacy level requested by the company; it does not impact record visibility in any way.
- To identify the company as an investor, check the Investor box in the Company form.