Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Companies >
Updating Company Profiles (End User)
A company's profile information should always be kept up to date. The information in a company's profile is used throughout Siebel Finance to make decisions about and manage company records. For example, in the Commercial Loans screen, a company's profile information automatically appears in the Borrower Detail view.
To update a company profile
- Navigate to the Companies screen > Companies List view.
- In the Companies list, drill down on the desired company.
- Click the Client Profile view tab.
- In the Client Profile form, select the link to one of the following profile areas to update:
- Market Statistics
- In the Profile form, update the information as needed.