Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld > Working with Deposits in Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld >
Working with Undeposited Payments in Consumer Goods Handheld
From the Deposit screen, sales representatives can see a list of undeposited payments collected during the business day. From this screen, they can select payment records and generate an actual Deposit, creating a link between payment and deposit.
To display undeposited payments
- Navigate to the Deposits screen.
- The Deposit detail view displays all undeposited payments, indicating payment type, such as Cash, as well as amount, pay date, method and so on.
To deposit undeposited payments
- From the Deposits screen, select each undeposited payment record in the detail view.
- To select individual items, tap in the Select field of each desired record.
- To select all items, tap the Select All button.
- To deselect all items in the detail list, tap the Deselect All button.
- Tap the New button in the Deposit screen, the enter the required information, such as the destination bank name, routing number, and so on.
- Tap the Deposit button to record the Deposit.
The Deposit Payments view appears.
- Tap Print to print the record.