Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld Guide > Application Administration > Accounts Administration in Siebel Consumer Goods Handheld >
Associating a Tax List with an Account in Consumer Goods Handheld
To associate a tax list with an account use the following task.
To associate a tax list with an account
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Accounts > Accounts List.
- In the Accounts list, select the desired account record.
- Click the Accounts Administration link on the link bar.
- In the Tax List field, click the select button.
If the Tax List column does not appear, select View > Columns displayed from the application-level menu, and add the Tax List column.
- In the Tax Lists pop-up list, select the desired tax list, and click OK.