Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Charge Codes, Taxes, and Service Charges > Tax Code Administration >
Associating Tax Codes with Service Charges
Some service charges may be taxable, which requires the administrator to associate the service charge codes with the tax codes.
This task is a step in Tax Code Administration.
To associate a tax code with a service charge
- Navigate to the Tax Service Admin screen > Service Charge List view.
- In the Service Charges list, query for the required service charge record,
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Taxes view tab.
- In the Taxes list, click New, select the tax code, and save the record.
The remaining fields are automatically populated with the tax code information.
- Repeat this task for each tax code that needs to be associated with the service charge.