Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Adding Details to an Event Quote >
Adding Quote Notes
The sales user can attach property-specific notes to the quote using the quote's Notes view. Notes can be designated as private, only accessible by the creator, or public, accessible by the entire events planning team.
This task is a step in Adding Details to an Event Quote.
To add notes to a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the required quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Notes view tab, and choose Public Notes or Private Notes from the visibility filter.
- In the Notes list, add a record, and then add the note text in the Description field.
- Save the note.