Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Site Portal > Adding Clinical Trial Subjects and Managing Subject Visits and Activities >
A subject who has successfully passed screening or rescreening is then enrolled in the study.
NOTE: Enrollment activities cannot be generated without an informed consent date for the active version of the protocol.
To enroll a subject
- In the Subjects list on the eTrials page, select the subject.
- Click Apply Active Version.
This creates new records in the informed consent field for all subjects in this site except those whose status is Early Terminated or Completed.
- Click the icon in the Informed Consent Dates field of the subject's record.
The Informed Consent dialog box appears.
- Click New.
The Add Informed Consent dialog box appears, showing the active version at the site.
- Click Add.
The active version at the site appears in the Informed Consent dialog box.
- Enter an informed consent date, and then click OK.
- Click Enroll.
The Enrollment dialog box appears.
- Enter the enrollment date and enrollment ID, and then click OK.
- Modify subject visit dates and activities if desired.