Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Setting Up Order Management for Industry Applications >
Activating Workflows for Order Management for Industry Applications
Asset-based ordering is based on Siebel workflows and configurable business services, so it can be customized to meet a company's specific order management requirements.
For more information about Business Process Manager and how to use it, see Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.
For details about these workflows, see the section about workflows for asset-based ordering in Siebel Order Management Guide, and the following chapters in this book: Workflows for Employee Asset-Based Ordering for Industry Applications Workflows for Partner Asset-Based Ordering and Workflows for Customer Asset-Based Ordering.
In addition to the setup described in Siebel Order Management Guide, you must activate workflows specific to asset-based ordering for industry applications.
Activate the following workflows:
- Siebel eSales.
- all workflows that begin with CUT eSales
- all workflows that begin with eSales
- all workflows that begin with SIS OM
- Siebel Partner Portal.
- all workflows that begin with CUT eChannel
- all workflows that begin with SIS OM (7.5 only)
- Employee applications. activate
- Workflows listed in the section about setting up asset-based ordering in Siebel Order Management Guide.
- CUT Order Profile Process
- CUT Quote Portal Process
- CUT Order Portal Process
- CUT Go To Customer Portal Sub-process
- all workflows that begin with VORD Validate
For information about how to activate workflows, see Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.