Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Moving an Expense Item to Another Project
The following procedure explains how to move an expense line item from one project to another, such as from a nonbillable project to a billable project. This is useful in any situation in which presales expenses become billable after the sale is made, as well as in any situation in which an expense item was incorrectly associated with the wrong project.
To move an expense item from one project to another
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record that is currently associated with the expense item.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Expense Adjustments link.
- Determine whether the Project field is currently displayed in the Time and Expense list; if not, use the Columns Displayed command to add it.
- In the Time and Expense list, select the item that needs to be moved.
- In the Project field, click the select button to display the Pick Project dialog box.
- In the Pick Project dialog box, select the project record that the expense should be associated with, and then click OK.