Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Financials > End-User Procedures for Project Financials >
Viewing the Project Revenue Spreadsheet
The project revenue spreadsheet is a useful way to examine a project's revenues. Data is organized in a spreadsheet which can make viewing the revenues simpler.
To view the project revenue spreadsheet
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record for which the information will be displayed.
- Click the Revenues view tab.
- In the Revenues link bar, click the Spreadsheet link.
Your data is displayed in spreadsheet form.