Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > Administrator Procedures for Project Management >
Associating Cost List Line Items with a Cost List
The line items in a cost list map to products (project resources). The following procedure explains how to associate cost list line items and project resources with a cost list. This procedure should be used after you have completed Adding New Project Resources to the Product List.
To associate a cost list line item with a cost list
- Navigate to the Administration - Pricing screen > Cost List view.
- Drill down on the Cost List field hyperlink for a selected Cost List record that you want to add costs to.
The Cost List Line Items view appears.
- In the Cost List Line Items list, click New to display the Add Internal Products dialog box.
- In the Add Internal Products dialog box, select the resource product that you want to add to the cost list, and then click Add.
- In the Cost List Line Items list, enter the cost of the resource product in the Standard Cost field.