Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Associating Risks with a Status Report
End users can associate risks with a project's status report. This can enhance the status report by letting others know exactly what issues are currently affecting the project.
To associate risks with a status report
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record for which you want a status report that incorporates risks.
- Click the Status Report view tab.
- Select the status report record with which the issue will be associated.
- In the Project Status Item subview list, create a new record.
- In the Issues field of the new record, click the select button to display the Pick Risk dialog box.
- In the Pick Risk dialog box, select a risk record and then click OK, or use the following substeps to create a new risk that will also be visible in the Project Risks view:
- In the Pick Risk dialog box, click New to display a Pick Risk form.
- Complete the fields in the form, and then click Save to return to the Pick Risk list.
- In the Pick Risk list, make sure the new risk is highlighted, and then click OK.
- Complete the necessary fields.
NOTE: Repeat Step 6 through Step 9 until you have added every risk item.