Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Opportunity Management > End-User Procedures for Opportunity Management >
Associating a Project with an Account
End users can also associate a project with an account, as described in the following procedure.
To associate a project with an account
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the account will be associated.
- Click the select button in the project record's Account field to display the Pick Account dialog box.
- Select the account record you want to associate with the project, and then click OK.