Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > End-User Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Viewing a Time Sheet Summary and Time Sheet Summary Chart
The Time Sheet Summary view can give end users an overall perspective of hours spent on a particular project. This is a read-only view that can be used to provide information to anyone who does not need to make time adjustments. The Time Sheet Summary Chart shows a graphical representation of the cumulative hours worked on a project. The following procedure explains how to display the summary and the chart.
NOTE: The Time Sheet Summary Chart does not reflect any adjustments made to the time submitted.
To view a Time Sheet Summary and Time Sheet Summary Chart for a project
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which time sheet information is associated.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Time Summary link.
The information in the Time Summary list shows you the reported hours for each time sheet. To view additional information about any time sheet, drill down on the Time Sheet Name field hyperlink.
- Scroll down to view the chart.
By default, the chart shows the hours worked per employee per month, displayed as a bar graph with color-coding.
If you want, you can modify the way the data is represented by using the Show drop-down boxes to change the information.
You can also move your cursor over the different bars to get additional information on time worked by a particular employee.