Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > End-User Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Viewing a Time Sheet Adjustments Chart
The Time Sheet Adjustments chart shows a graphical representation of reported time including adjustments made for a selected project. The following procedure explains how to display this chart.
To display the Time Sheet Adjustments Chart
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record that has the adjustments you want to view.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Time Adjustments link.
- Scroll down to view the chart.
By default, the chart shows the hours worked on the project per employee per month, including adjustments, displayed as a bar graph with color-coding.
If you want, you can modify the way the data is represented by using the Show drop-down boxes to change the information, and then clicking Go.
You can also move your cursor over the different bars to get additional information on the hours worked by a particular employee, including adjustments.