Siebel Financial Services eBusiness Application Integration Guide > Industry XML Connector Factory APIs >
Industry XML Connector Factory Classes
The Industry XML Connector Factory Classes are developed based on the Siebel Financial Services eAI infrastructure aimed at supporting variety XML Standards extension for the Industry XML Connector described in Siebel Financial Services eAI Architecture. The factory classes are built to leverage the functionality of Industry XML Connector while giving customers the opportunity to customize generic connector business services through configuration and programming scripts. In most cases, scripts are needed for presentation purpose, but in rare cases they may be used to add or enhance the connector functionality.
To set up customized XML Connector
- Configure the customized connector by configuring the four business services based on the factory classes, configure methods, and method arguments for each business service which should be identical to Industry XML Connector business services.
NOTE: For a list of methods and method arguments available for the four business services, see Siebel Financial Services eAI Architecture.
- Customize the behavior of the connector through the user properties of the four business services configured in Step 1.
NOTE: For a list of available user properties for the four business services, see Siebel Financial Services eAI Architecture.
- Overwrite any extension method from the factory classes to fulfill the different syntax and rules of a desired XML standard when applicable.
NOTE: For details, see Industry XML Connector Factory Classes Methods and Siebel Connector for Credit Card Application XML.
- Generate all the necessary integration objects and compile all configurations to your .srf file.
- Configure the data transformation maps to map the internal and external integration objects.
- Configure the business logic and flow using workflow and invoke these four customized business services in the workflow steps.