Security Guide for Siebel Business Applications > User Administration >
Maintaining a User Profile
Each employee, partner user, and customer user is provided a profile screen in which to update identification and authentication data. Depending on the application and on the authentication architecture you implement, a user can perform tasks such as:
- Edit personal information, such as the address or time zone.
- Edit company information in a partner application.
- Change the login password.
- Change the active position in an employee application.
- Change the primary position in a partner application.
Profile forms, names, and navigation paths differ somewhat across Siebel Business Applications. The procedures in this section are representative of those in Siebel employee, partner, and customer applications. Procedures in individual applications may differ.