Siebel Installation Guide for UNIX: Servers, Mobile Web Clients, Tools > Installing Siebel Tools >
Process of Installing Siebel Tools
The Siebel Tools installation consists of multiple tasks that you should perform in the following sequence:
- Verify installation requirements. See Siebel Tools Requirements.
- Install Siebel Tools. See Installing the Siebel Tools Client.
- Perform postinstallation tasks. See Postinstallation Tasks for Siebel Tools.
- Connect to the Siebel Database and enter the license key. See Verifying Successful Installation of Siebel Tools.
- Verify the installation directory structure. See Verifying the Siebel Tools Directory Structure.
- Verify read/write access to the Siebel Tools directories. See Verify Read/Write Access to Siebel Tools Directories.
- Verify ODBC data sources. See Verify Siebel Tools ODBC Data Sources.