Siebel Installation Guide for UNIX: Servers, Mobile Web Clients, Tools > Uninstalling Siebel Applications >
Uninstalling Resonate Central Dispatch
Resonate Central Dispatch, a third-party load-balancing product previously required in all 7.0.x and 7.5.x Siebel Enterprise deployments, is desupported as of Siebel 7.7.
For information on configuring load balancing for Siebel software, see Managing Load Balancing for Siebel Applications.
To uninstall Resonate Central Dispatch from a server
- Stop Web servers and Siebel Server processes on the server.
- Clean up any orphaned scheduling rule as necessary. For details, see the Resonate Central Dispatch User Guide.
- Verify that CDAgent processes are running on all nodes so Resonate site would operate properly.
- Log in to the Dispatch Manager.
- Stop the Resonate site.
- Remove the server from the Resonate site and save the changes. For details, see the Resonate Central Dispatch Resonate Commander Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
- Check the logs to make sure the Resonate RXP Driver (Kernel module in UNIX) are removed properly. If not, remove the RXP components manually. Not removing the RXP module properly may affect future networking operations.
- Uninstall Resonate software from the server using the Resonate uninstall tools. For details, see the Resonate Central Dispatch Resonate Commander Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.