Siebel Training Guide > Setting Up Training Courses >
Example Process Flow for Setting Up Training Courses
Figure 1 illustrates a typical administrator process flow when setting up Siebel Training Courses.
Figure 1. Administrator Process Flow for Course Setup
Administrator Process Flow for Course Setup
As Figure 1 shows, the administrator performs the following steps:
- Determines if the course exists, and if so, modifies course details.
- Determines if an AICC/SCORM course should be imported.
- Creates new courses.
- Creates topics for the courses.
- Creates course objectives.
- Associates skills with the courses.
- Specifies course prerequisites.
- Associates materials with each course.
- Creates course categories.
- If course bundles are required, creates training bundles.
- If Distance Learning sessions are required, specifies link information.
- If Instructor-Led classes are required, specifies the class schedule.
- If customer or partner training is being developed, sets up course pricing.