Siebel Training Guide > Importing an AICC or SCORM Course >
Importing an Unpackaged SCORM Course into Siebel Training
Before you import an unpackaged SCORM course, the SCORM content must be placed on the Web server from which it is launched. The SCORM content to be imported includes the imsmanifest.xml file.
This task is a step in Process of Importing an AICC or SCORM Course.
To import an unpackaged SCORM course
- Navigate to the Administration - Training screen > Course Details view.
- In the Courses list, click the menu button, and choose Import Unpackaged SCORM.
- In the Import from unpackaged SCORM dialog box, enter the URL to the imsmanifest.xml file location in the URL of IMS Manifest File field.
The location of the imsmanifest.xml file identifies the location of other resources so that lessons launch properly.
- Click Import.
All of the courses specified in the imsmanifest.xml file are imported.
- In the Courses view, verify the course information and modify the values in the fields, if desired.
- Click the Lessons view tab, and in the Lessons and Lessons Data lists, verify that all imported lessons appear and that the field values match the information in the imported files.
- The field is blank if the data is not present in the original file.
- The Status field value for each file should be Active.
- The URL field value is a calculated field based on the input value in the Import Directory field of the Import dialog box, and the URL <resource> element in the imsmanifest.xml file.
- In the course record, change the value in the Status field from Inactive to Active.
Changing the status to Active allows course enrollment.