Siebel Training Guide > Taking Tests, Tracking Progress, and Viewing Transcripts >
Reviewing Skills Test Results
After a user has completed a skills test, the user can view test results using the following procedure:
This task is a step in Process of Taking Tests, Tracking Progress, and Viewing Transcripts.
To view the results of a skills test you have taken
- Log in to the Training Web site.
- Click the My Training link, and click the My Test Scores link.
- In the My Test Scores list, query for the test, and review the information.
- The Status field value can be Graded, Ungraded, or Pending.
- If the value of the Status field is Pending, the test has been partially graded, but the point value may change after text and essay questions have been manually graded.