Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Installing and Running Siebel Universal Queuing > Installing Siebel Universal Queuing >
Installing the Routing Engine on Microsoft Windows
The following procedure describes how to install the Siebel Universal Queuing routing engine on a Microsoft Windows system.
For more information, see the release notes and system requirements and supported platforms documentation for your Siebel applications.
To install the routing engine on Microsoft Windows
- Log into the Microsoft Windows system as an administrator or a user with administrative privileges.
- Insert the Windows Server Ancillary Programs CD into the CD-ROM drive of the chosen computer.
- Select Siebel Universal Queuing.
- When the welcome screen appears, click Next and follow the prompts to continue with the installation process.
As the installer guides you through the installation process, it validates the system, and installs the routing engine. You are prompted to reboot after the installation.
- Click Finish and reboot the system.
Uninstalling on Microsoft Windows
The following procedure gives instructions for uninstalling the Siebel Universal Queuing routing engine from your Microsoft Windows system.
To uninstall the routing engine on Microsoft Windows
- Click Start > Settings > Control Panel, and double click Add/Remove Programs.
The Add/Remove Programs dialog box appears.
- Select Siebel Universal Queuing Server.
- Click Add/Remove.
The Siebel Universal Queuing uninstall dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to finish uninstalling the routing engine.
- Reboot the system after removing the software.