Siebel Universal Queuing Administration Guide > Siebel Universal Queuing Reporting > Viewing Real-Time Status Data >
Viewing Route Status Data
The Route Statistics view displays the following for each active route:
- The target and actual service level
- The average wait time, and the longest wait time
- The total number of abandoned work items
- The total number of work items currently in the route
NOTE: The actual service level will not display any data if no work items matched the route during an interval.
To view route statistics data
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > UQ Administration > Route Statistics.
The Route Statistics view appears.
- Click Refresh to update the displayed data.