Siebel Email Response Administration Guide > Completing Basic Setup Tasks > Revising, Testing, and Activating Workflow Processes and Subprocesses >
Determining Workflow Status
Workflows are shipped with a status of Inactive. You may want to make changes to the workflows, but it is not required. A workflow can have the following status:
- Inactive. Preconfigured Siebel Email Response workflows have a status of Inactive. Inactive workflows must be activated before they can be used.
- In Progress. You must change the status of a workflow process to In Progress before you can make changes to it.
- Active. An activated workflow will be used to process Siebel Email Response work items. Only one workflow for each process can be active.
- Outdated. An Outdated workflow is a workflow that is no longer used when deploying Siebel Email Response.
Setting the Workflow Step Execution Log Level
The Workflow Step Execution Log Level allows you to follow the steps in a workflow as it processes an email. The following procedure describes how to set the Workflow Step Execution Log Level.
To set the Workflow Step Execution Log Level
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Configuration screen > Servers list view.
- In the Siebel Servers list, select the server containing the workflow whose status you want to check.
- Click the Components view tab.
- Perform a query for Communications Inbound Receiver.
- In the Components list, select the Communications Inbound Receiver.
- Click the Events subview tab.
- In the Event Type list, perform a query for Workflow Step Execution.
- Select Workflow Step Execution and set the log level to 5.