Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel eService for eAutomotive >
Activating Vehicle Registration Workflows
Before customers can use Siebel eService for eAutomotive to register their vehicles, you must activate the vehicle registration workflows.
To activate vehicle registration workflows
- From the application level menu, choose View > Site Map > Runtime Events Administration > Events.
- Do a query for the value *eAuto*Reg* in the Object Name field.
- If the query displays any records, delete them all and continue with the next step. If the query does not display any records, continue with the next step.
- From the application level menu, choose View > Site Map > Business Process Administration > Workflow Processes.
- Do a query for the value eAuto Vehicle-Reg* in the Business Object field.
Several records should be displayed.
- Make sure all these records are active by looking at the Status field to see if it has the value Active.
- If any record is not active, select it and click Activate.
The status of the record is changed to Active.
After the status of every record is Active, customers can proceed with vehicle registration.